- I have a paperdoll collection. I've had it since I was in Elementary School, but I still think it is pretty cool.
- The other day while everyone was napping, I played The Farming Game by myself. (And I won! Wee Hee!)
- One of our Family Rules is "No Natural Man at the Dinner Table". This means no burping, farting, or uncontrolled displays of emotion. This is actually our only stated house rule. It was very necessary to make.
- Even though I cook dinner almost every evening, I am still absurdly pleased with myself every time I do it.
- I talk to myself. Or at least, I talk out loud sometimes when no one else is around. But technically I am not talking to ME. I am usually having practice conversations. I imagine scenarios, and play out the conversations in my head, and then I say the words out loud. For instance, I imagine myself running into an old friend, Flicka. She says 'Hi, how are you?' so I say (out loud) "I'm fine. You look great! How is the clone business treating you?" blah blah blah, you get the idea. I'm not the only one who does this, right? Maybe this is what everyone who is talking to themselves is doing?
I'm sure there are more things I could add to this list. But, of course, the things that I REALLY shouldn't admit about myself I am not going to admit, because I am smart enough to know that that would be really dumb.